Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
Epson printer Loaded Paper Queue
If you are experiencing a loaded paper queue on your Epson printer, it means that there are print jobs in the printer's queue that have not been printed yet.
Here's how to clear the queue:
- Open the print queue. To do this, click on the Windows Start button and then click on "Settings." From there, click on "Devices" and then click on "Printers & scanners." Find your Epson printer and click on it. Then, click on "Open queue."
- Cancel the print jobs. To cancel a print job, right-click on it and select "Cancel." You can also click on "Printer" at the top of the window and select "Cancel All Documents" to cancel all print jobs in the queue.
- Restart your printer. After you have canceled the print jobs, turn off your Epson printer and unplug it from the power source. Wait a few seconds and then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Clear the spooler files. Sometimes, print jobs can get stuck in the spooler files, which can cause the paper queue to become loaded. To clear the spooler files, open the Services app by pressing the Windows key + R and typing "services.msc" in the Run dialog box. Find the "Print Spooler" service, right-click on it and select "Stop." Then, open Windows Explorer and navigate to "C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS." Delete all files in this folder. Finally, go back to the Services app, right-click on "Print Spooler" and select "Start" to restart the service.
- Try printing again. Once you have cleared the paper queue and spooler files, try printing a test page to see if the issue has been resolved.
If you continue to experience a loaded paper queue on your Epson printer, you may want to contact Epson customer support for further assistance.