Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
How to Epson printer Print a Self-Test Page
Here are the steps to print a self-test page on an Epson printer:
- Make sure your Epson printer is turned on and connected to your computer or network.
- Load a sheet of plain paper into the paper tray of your printer.
- Press and hold the "Power" button on your Epson printer until the "Power" light begins to flash. This should take about three seconds.
- Release the "Power" button and wait for your Epson printer to print the self-test page. The self-test page will include information about your printer, such as the printer model, firmware version, and page count.
- If the self-test page prints successfully, your Epson printer is functioning properly.
- If the self-test page does not print, check the paper tray to make sure that the paper is loaded correctly. You may also want to check the ink cartridges to make sure that they are installed correctly and have enough ink.
Printing a self-test page is a simple way to confirm that your Epson printer is functioning correctly. If you continue to experience issues with your printer, you may want to refer to the printer manual or contact Epson customer support for further assistance.