Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
How to Fix Brother Printer Model MFC-J995DW with Error 1D?
Cause of Error Code 1D:
Error 1D could be caused by the lack of the duplex option, a problem with the driver or software settings on the computer, or a combination of the two.
Another reason is that using a duplex printer is problematic because after updating to the most recent version, your computer no longer recognizes your device as a printer because it now sees it as a USB Composite Device.
If your Brother Printer Model MFC-J995DW is experiencing error 1D, follow the steps listed below to fix it.
Solution for Error Code 1D:
Below is a list of the few steps you need to take to resolve error 1D.
- Try to connect your printer to a different computer (that knows it as a printer.)
- Give your printer some time to be recognized as a device by the computer.
- You must start looking for your Brother MFC-J995DW printer as soon as your computer has detected it.
- Select the Brother MFC-J995DW model of printer next.
- Select your model, your OS family, and your OS version before clicking the search button.
- Select the Firmware Update Tool from the Firmware section.
- Now click the language of your choice.
- Then click "Download" after selecting "I accept the EULA."
- At this point, the Firmware Update Tool will start a self-starting download.
- the Firmware Update Tool should be launched (during this process, the wizard will automatically recognize your computer.)
- The wizard must be followed all the way through.
- You can connect your printer to the previous computer and unplug it from the current one once the aforementioned procedure is complete.
- Now, your computer will monitor your printer.
(Note: Use your device's network port if you don't have a computer and follow the above instructions.)
The final step in resolving a 1D error on a Brother Printer Model MFC-J995DW
You can contact Brother Printer Repair Center to get help with the issue if your Brother printer's warranty is still in effect. They will also help you with any additional troubleshooting that may be necessary.
Please visit the Brother Printer Support blog for more technical information.