Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
What to do When Dell printer is not communicating with PC
Cause: - The main reason your Dell printer is not communicating with your computer is that there is a problem with either the printer's software or hardware.
Solution: - If you utilize a printer made by Dell, you can follow the step-by-step instructions below :
1.Stop and restart the Windows print spooler -
- You must simultaneously press the Windows logo key and the R key. You will see a run dialogue box appear on the screen.
- You must copy and paste services.msc into the dialogue box before clicking the OK button.
- You must select your printer spooler from the list that appears on your screen.
- Select it by double-clicking it and opening the properties dialogue box.
- To disable the service, go to the general tab and click the stop and OK buttons.
- Return to the properties dialogue box.
- To enable the service, press the start and o buttons simultaneously.
2.Uninstall the printer and install the latest driver -
The steps to uninstall the printer are as follows:
- The first thing you should do is unplug the printer.
- Now, simultaneously press the Windows key logo and the R key on the keyboard.
- A run dialogue box will appear on your screen, and you must type devmgmt.msc into it before clicking the OK button.
- You must select your preferred printer from the list.
- You must right-click on the device name and choose uninstall from the context menu.
- Now, follow all of the instructions on the screen. When the process is finished, restart your computer.
- You must now connect the printer and navigate to the HP printer's official website.
- You must download the most recent driver for your HP printer from the website.
- Check to see if it is compatible with your operating system.
If you connect your printer to your computer via a USB port, you must also follow the steps outlined below:
- You must first launch the device manager.
- Extend the branch of the universal serial bus controller now.
- The USB root hub device must be double-clicked.
- Now, select the power management option.
- Repeat these steps for each additional USB port.
- Allow the computer to turn off the device in order to save power.
- Press the OK button.
- You must now restart your computer.
Every printer encounters the same errors, which are equally troublesome. You can save time and money by using the Dell Printer Service Center.
For more information on why your Dell printer isn't printing, please call us at +1 (855)460-7382 (toll-free). Dell Printer Support provides quick solutions and immediate service.