Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.

Notifications
Clear all

HP Printer Error Code 63.00.3b

4 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)
Trusted Member

Cause: - The main reason the HP printer Error Code 63.00.3b occurs is when there the toner concentration detects the low level of developer unit.

Solution: - What happens when users see an error 63.00.3b displaying on their HP Printers? The error arises in the printer when the toner concentration sensor that monitors the toner concentration in the developer detects a low developer unit.

You can always get a HP Printer Support for Code 63.00.3b from us at a single call.

Besides, if you are a passionate user of HP brand Printer then you can follow the step by step guidance as given below:

Solution 1: Check the toner cartridges –

• You have to switch on your printer.
  • Now go to your printer settings.
  • And, right-click on the printer icon in the notification area.
  • Then, toner levels will be displayed for the currently installed cartridges.

Solution 2: Perform Diagnostic Test from the Control Panel –

• You have to open the printer front cover.
  • Now, remove the affected toner cartridges.
  • You can now reinstall the affected toner cartridge
  • You have to open the service menu.
  • open support tool and service
  • You have to run an engine test routine on the toner dispense motor for 2 seconds.
  • And, run another engine test on the drum motor for 20 seconds.

Solution 3: Reset the toner cartridges level –

• You have to take out both black and color ink HP cartridges from your printer.
  • Press the on button.
  • Wait for around 20-30 seconds.
  • You can now turn it off.
  • Wait for sometime till your printer is completely idle.
  • You have to repeat the same step for 4-5 times so that all the cartridge identification erased from printer’s memory.
  • You can now try printing a test document.

How can you remove Error code 63.00.3b from your HP Printer?

You can save your Time & Save precious Money by opting IT Phone Service HP Error Code 63.00.3b Support Service.

HP Printers are popular for their reliable and smooth printing solutions. They provide quality prints and the best imaging, fax, and scanning services. However, there are times when users report issues while they attempt to print something from their devices and an error occurs is one of the most common issues.

The errors are common in every printer and cause the same trouble. They are quite a time-wasting and cost a fortune when it comes to repairing. But with us, you can save both time and money. You can call us on a toll-free number +1(877) 583-7730.

Visit Printer Support FAQ to get Instant Service, Quick Solutions, and HP Printer Support for Code 63.00.3b.

3 Replies
(@andrewmiller)

HII Miller this side and I'am living in A USA Arizona and few Months a ago i purchase HP printer for My official work everything was going fine and my Printer Showing  "Error Code 63.00.3b" and Visiting several website but I'am not getting a proper solution if there is any one who can help me out regarding this issue. please get back to me ASAP.

(@meisha)

Hello everyone, can anyone help me out regarding an HP printer Error Code 63.00.3b? Has somebody ever encountered with the same? It was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped working.

Admin
(@aliana)
Noble Member

Dear users, first of all, thank you for reaching out us. I know, how frustrating the error 63.00.3b can be but the best thing is that it has a solution. Our technical experts team have a knack of dealing with such common printer issue. There are several ways of contacting u which can get by visit our official website Printer Support FAQ

Though you will get full guidance regarding this error at the website but still we want to show some light on this problem. What happens when users see an error 63.00.3b displaying on their HP Printers? The error arises in the printer when the toner concentration sensor that monitors the toner concentration in the developer detects a low developer unit. So, get in touch with us to resolve your problem asap!

Share: