Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
Why is my Kodak printer failing to respond?
Cause: - My Kodak printer is not responding, and the main causes are:
- Virus infections
- Damaged files
- Incorrect or out-of-date printer drivers
- A buildup of dirt in the printer drum
We can always be reached by phone for Kodak Printer Support.
Solution :- you can refer to the following step-by-step instructions:
- However, before we begin, be sure that:
- Your PC must be directly connected to your Kodak printer.
- Be sure to follow these instructions with your printer turned on.
- The AC adapter is illuminated (power cord).
- Green and not blinking on/off light.
- If a color other than green is flashing on the on/off light, the printer is having problems.
- No error warnings or lights are flashing on your printer.
- There are no flash drives, card readers, or memory cards attached to the printer.
- The Kodak printer should be reset.
- You must turn off your computer and unplug your printer's power supply.
- Wait for a further 5–10 seconds.
- Reattach the printer's power cables.
- Now start up your printer.
- Restart the Kodak printer's spooler service.
- You must first click "start" before selecting "run."
- Enter net stop spooler at this point, then click OK.
- Click start and run once more.
- Hit the ok button once more after typing net start spooler.
- Make sure a Kodak Printer Driver is set up
- To access the printers and faxes option, first click the Start button.
- The printer driver is not installed if your printer does not show up on the list.
- Your printer driver has been installed if it appears on the screen.
- If more than one printer appears on your screen, you must right-click and remove each printer driver.
- You must now close the fax and printer windows.
- Your computer has to be restarted.
- Try printing a file if you want.
- You can move on to the next remedy if the error persists.
- Access Device Manager
- Your computer must be right-clicked, and then properties must be chosen.
- Select the hardware tab next, then select Device Manager.
- To the left of universal serial bus controllers, click the plus sign.
- Click the uninstall button after performing a right-click on the USB composite device.
- Right-click the USB composite device once more, then select the uninstall option.
- Uninstall it by clicking on the plus symbol to the left of imaging devices.
- Select start, followed by printers and faxes.
- To delete something from your Kodak printer, use the right-click menu.
- Your computer has to restart right now.
- Next, turn off and then back on your printer.
- Now you can print.
Kodak printers are renowned for their reliable and effective printing capabilities. In addition to high-quality printouts, they provide the best imaging, faxing, and scanning services. However, one of the most common issues that customers periodically experience is that their Kodak printers stop working and won't print anything from their devices.
The same problems occur on every printer, which is troublesome. They are time-consuming and expensive to fix. Working with us, however, will enable you to save both time and money. For more information on why your Kodak printer isn't printing, call us at the toll-free number +1(855) 460-7382.
Contact Kodak Printer Customer Service for Quick Solutions and Immediate Assistance.