Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
How to fix scanner return trouble error
The "Scanner Return Trouble Error" is a common issue that can occur with Sharp printers. This error can cause problems with the scanner, making it difficult or impossible to complete scanning tasks.
- Malfunctioning Scanner Motor: The scanner motor is responsible for moving the scanner back and forth during the scanning process. If it is not working correctly, it can cause the scanner to return trouble error.
- Dirty or Worn-Out Belts: The scanner belt is responsible for moving the scanner back and forth. Over time, the belt can become dirty or worn, which can result in the scanner return trouble error.
- Malfunctioning Sensor: The scanner is equipped with sensors that help to detect when it is in the correct position. If the sensor is not working correctly, it can cause the scanner to return trouble error.
- Check the Scanner Motor: The first step in resolving the scanner return trouble error is to check the scanner motor. If it is malfunctioning, you may need to replace it. Contact Sharp printer customer service for assistance in replacing the scanner motor.
- Clean or Replace the Scanner Belt: If the scanner belt is dirty or worn, it can cause the scanner to return trouble error. Clean the scanner belt with a clean cloth or replace it altogether.
- Check the Scanner Sensor: The scanner sensor is responsible for detecting the position of the scanner. If it is not working correctly, it can cause the scanner to return trouble error. Check the sensor to ensure that it is functioning correctly.
- Reset the Printer: Resetting the printer to its default settings may also help to resolve the issue. Refer to the printer's user manual for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.
- Contact Sharp Printer Customer Service: If the above solutions do not work, you may need to contact Sharp printer customer service for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and offer solutions specific to your printer model.
The Scanner Return Trouble Error on Sharp printers can be caused by a malfunctioning scanner motor, dirty or worn-out belts, or a malfunctioning sensor. By following the above solutions, you can troubleshoot and resolve the issue. If you are still experiencing problems, don't hesitate to contact Sharp printer customer service for additional support. They are available to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your printer working properly again.