Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
Kodak Printer not Printing from Computer
Cause: - There is a communication issue between your computer and Kodak printer, which is the main reason why it won't print from the computer. The improper configuration or setting of your printer driver may have had a negative impact on this issue.
Anytime, on a single call, you can obtain assistance with a Kodak printer service from us.
Solution: Following step-by-step instructions are available for your reference:
Method 1 :- Make sure the Kodak printer is turned on
If the Kodak printer status LED is not lit, the printer is in o9ff mode. Therefore, before you begin working on it, ensure sure it has an uninterrupted power supply and that all the switches are turned on.
Additionally, your printer, router, and computer are each securely connected to all of the connections.
Method 2 :- Verify the Router Connection
You must ensure that an Ethernet cable-based connection between the Kodak printer and the router is established. The cable for your Kodak printing device and access point can also be reset if necessary.
Method 3: Reinstall the Kodak Printer Drivers
How to remove a Kodak printer:
- To access the control panel, click on the start button.
- Choose the selection for printing devices.
- Right-click on the icon for your printer now, and then choose the remove device option.
- You selected yes when it prompted you once more about deleting a Kodak printer driver.
- Restarting your computer and printer is now possible.
How to install a Kodak printer again:
- You must go to the Kodak printer's official website.
- Find the model of your printer now.
- Once you do, select the model of your printer.
- The download button is located beneath the name of the printer driver, and you must click it to proceed.
- Verify that your operating system and the Kodak printer driver are compatible.
- Wait till it has finished downloading entirely.
- Now you can install it by following the instructions on the screen.
- Your computer is about to restart.
You can then attempt printing a test document after that.
Kodak printers are renowned for their reliable and effective printing capabilities. In addition to high-quality printouts, they provide the best imaging, faxing, and scanning services. However, one of the most common issues that customers periodically experience is that their Kodak printers stop working and won't print anything from their devices.
The same problems occur on every printer, which is troublesome. They are time-consuming and expensive to fix. Working with us, however, will enable you to save both time and money. For more information on why your Kodak printer isn't printing, call us at the toll-free number +1(855) 460-7382.
Contact Kodak Printer Customer Service for Quick Solutions and Immediate Assistance.