Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
Panasonic Printer Error Code J87 : Causes and Solution
Panasonic Printer Error Code J87 is a common error that occurs when using Panasonic printers. This error code indicates a problem with the printer's printhead mechanism. There could be a variety of causes for this error, ranging from a simple paper jam to more complex issues like a faulty printhead.
- Paper Jam: This is the most common cause of J87 error. If a piece of paper gets stuck inside the printer, it can cause the printhead mechanism to malfunction, resulting in the J87 error.
- Printhead malfunction: Another common cause of J87 error is a malfunction in the printhead mechanism. If the printhead is damaged or worn, it can cause the J87 error to occur.
- Low or empty ink cartridges: Running the printer with low or empty ink cartridges can also cause the J87 error to occur. When the ink level is low, the printhead mechanism may not function properly, leading to the J87 error.
- Dirty or clogged printhead: Dust, dirt, and other debris can accumulate on the printhead over time, causing it to become clogged. When this happens, the J87 error can occur.
- Clear paper jam: If a paper jam is the cause of the J87 error, the first step is to clear the jam. To do this, turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and remove any visible pieces of paper. Then, turn the printer back on and check if the error has been resolved.
- Clean printhead: If the printhead is dirty or clogged, you can clean it to resolve the J87 error. To do this, turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and use a soft cloth to clean the printhead. Then, turn the printer back on and check if the error has been resolved.
- Replace ink cartridges: If the J87 error is caused by low or empty ink cartridges, you will need to replace them. To do this, turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and remove the old cartridges. Then, insert the new cartridges and turn the printer back on.
- Contact customer support service: If the above solutions do not work, you may need to contact the Panasonic printer customer support service for assistance. The customer support team will be able to diagnose the problem and recommend the best course of action to resolve the J87 error.
Panasonic Printer Error Code J87 can be caused by a variety of factors, including paper jams, printhead malfunctions, low or empty ink cartridges, and dirty or clogged printheads. The solution to this error will depend on the cause of the problem, but some common solutions include clearing paper jams, cleaning the printhead, replacing ink cartridges, and contacting the Panasonic printer customer support service.