Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.
How to Fix Samsung Printer Error Of Printing Black Pages
Cause: A blocked nozzle, faulty cartridges, grayscale printing, and other factors can cause a Samsung printer to print black pages.
Solution: The error in your Samsung printer occurs for the following reasons:
- If the Nozzle Head on your Samsung Printer is Blocked
- problems with your Samsung printer cartridges
- Issues with the "Print Only in Black and White" option
If you are a dedicated user of the Samsung brand printer, you can follow the step-by-step instructions provided below:
- If the nozzle head on your Samsung printer is blocked,
- to determine whether or not your printer's nozzle is clogged.
- You must use the cleaning utility provided by Samsung.
- By using the proper ink cartridges, the risk of nozzle blockage is reduced.
- Examine your Samsung printer cartridges.
- You must launch the printer driver by clicking on the Start button.
- Select the printer settings.
- Right-click on your printer's icon and choose Printer Properties.
- Look for the properties dialogue, which runs system checks.
- Look for the option "Print only in black and white."
- You must first open the Samsung Printer Properties dialogue box.
- Look for the colour option that only uses black.
- Uncheck the only black colour option.
- Enable grayscale printing in your panel.
- If your print dialogue box displays two options based on the system's interpretation of your print capabilities,
- Colour as grey scale This option will appear for colour printers.
- It is displayed for black-and-white printers.
If you have not resolved your problem, please contact us and feel free to seek the assistance of our experts.
For more information on why your Samsung printer is not printing, please call us at +1 (855) 460-7382.