Post Question Related To Your Printer Errors, Printer Installation, Printer Setup, Printer Support, Printer Customer Care All in One Place. For All Brand Like Hp Printer, Brother Printer, Epson Printer, Lexmark Printer etc.

Notifications
Clear all

Canon Printer Error Code 2, 140, 21

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@johnsmith56)
Estimable Member

Cause: - The reason behind the Canon Printer Error Code 2, 140, 21 is due to problem in the printer’s scanner.

Solution: - What happens when users see an error 2, 140, 21 displaying on their Canon Printers? Well, this error arises maybe when there is some problem with the printer’s scanner.  

You can always get a Canon Printer Support for Code 2, 140, 21 from us at a single call.

Besides, if you are a passionate user of Canon Printers then you can follow the step by step guidance as given below:

Solution1: Stopping the Printing Process -

• You want to click on the start button and navigate to control panel.
  • You have to select devices.
  • And when the devices window appears on your screen you have to click on the printer.
  • Now, at last, click on the stop printing to stop all the printing process.

Solution2: Complete Checking Up of Printer -

• You have to reinstall the driver of your printer.
  • Now, clean the cartridges with a wet cotton cloth.
  • You have to press down the reset button for more than 5 seconds of time period.

Testimonials: –

1. I was regularly facing the issue of paper jamming. But one call to them and they resolved my issue instantly.
  2. My biggest problem is error 2, 140, 21 with Canon’s printer. But thanks to this solution I come up with a good step by step guidance.
  3. I face often this issue of error 2, 140, 21 and don’t know what to do? So, I called Canon Printer Support for Code 2, 140, 21 and get the instant assistance with quick solutions.
  4. My Canon Printer is working quite fine but error 2, 140, 21 is back from time to time. But their step by step guidance helps me and save my lot of time and money.
  5. Before opting for their services, my employees often stuck with all these issues and error of Canon Printer. Every time these errors waste our time and money. But. After being in contact with them, my employees working time is saved and I too saved a lot of money by getting their instant service anytime.
  6. I am a busy person and can’t even afford half an hour to be free and with error 2, 140, 21 keep popping up I can’t keep up with my working pace. Thus, I contacted them and the issue is resolved forever now.

How can you remove Error code 2, 140, 21 from your Canon Printer?

You can save your Time & Save precious Money by opting IT Phone Service Canon Error Code 2,140,21 Support Service.

Canon Printers are popular for their reliable and smooth printing solutions. They provide quality prints and best imaging, fax and scanning services. However, there are times when users report issues while they attempt to print something from their devices and an error occurs is one of the most common issues.

The errors are common in every printer and cause the same trouble. They are quite time wasting and cost a fortune when it comes to repair. But with us, you can save a lot of time and money. You can call us on a toll free number +1(855) 460-7382.

Visit Printer Support FAQ to get Instant Service, Quick Solutions and Canon Printer Support for Code 2, 140, 21.

Share: